Sunday, May 22, 2005

Need to relax more

I've been working hard learning Ruby on Rails as I code Meetr.org, but I have been making the mistake of working all the time and not resting. I do work 40 hours a week for Vivid Solutions, and here I am spending all of my leisure time coding. It is a heck of a lot of fun, but my body is taking a beating.

So instead of 70% coding for Vivid, 30% coding for Meetr.org,

I'm going to switch to 70% coding for Vivid, 15% coding for Meetr.org, 15% resting my body.

1 Comments:

At 5/23/2005 8:58 p.m., Blogger Jonathan said...

Some may call this sort of "working" at home lunacy, but for me playing around with Ruby on Rails is indeed a form of play - I get the same thrill as I did when playing Nintendo games as a child. And it is just as exhausting, and needs taking breaks once in a while

 

Post a Comment

<< Home