Saturday, January 07, 2006

New things

A couple of new things I am trying

- Music. For the longest time I had little interest in listening to music. But Chris Schmidt (hi Chris!) gave me an idea - listening to music you're really familiar with - stuff from the past. So I've been downloading all sorts of songs from my childhood (and a few new ones, like Norah Jones).

- Exercise. Found a couple of fun geeky ways to exercise, the first being Dance Dance Revolution (people talk about it so often), and the second being Yourself!Fitness (the virtual fitness instructor - a taskmaster I might add). Recovering from a minor foot injury, so DDR will have to be put on hold for a bit, but Y!F is certainly motivating.

- Also got a 20" monitor from Dell. It's a beaut - my hope is that it will increase my productivity in my work. Though I am drooling over the 30" monitor that just came out. That thing is massive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home