Sunday, January 22, 2006

Resolutions

I'd made a couple of resolutions in the new year. One was to exercise more, and to trick myself into doing it I bought some nifty software - Yourself!Fitness which is a virtual fitness instructor. So that one's going alright. I only committed to three 15-min sessions a week, and it's such a small amount of time that I'll see if I can do it daily. But to do this will require more effort on my second resolution ...
 
... and that is getting enough sleep each night. First week I did this very well -- weeks 2 and 3, not so much. I really want to shift from 1-9 or 12-8 (which itself would be an improvement) to 11-7, just to give me that extra hour to do stuff in the morning - a bit of prayer, a bit of exercise, heck maybe even reading rss feeds over an orange juice.

2 Comments:

At 1/24/2006 10:24 a.m., Blogger Layfield said...

I have the exact same resolutions, except the I want to shift my sleep from 2-9 to 12-7

 
At 1/24/2006 9:05 p.m., Blogger Jonathan said...

Hi Jetru - Good luck my friend! We can do it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home