Friday, February 17, 2006

17 February 2006
Dear Kathleen and Hannah:
Thankyou very much for giving me a tour of the school today. It was deeply emotional for me and brought back many memories. When I consider how things have changed -- the tiny library somehow expanded, the music room now king-size, the canopied walkway along the gym now incredibly an indoor hallway -- and how much has remained the same -- the taste of the water, the view of the field, the courtesy between people -- I was moved to think of how time passes and things change, which was for me both a sad and happy thought.
So thanks again for this chance to reconnect with the past (and perhaps, the future). I wish Hannah good luck on her early morning basketball game.
Nihil Magnum Nisi Bonum!
Jonathan Aquino

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home