Saturday, March 18, 2006

More questions from Optimal Thinking

What I value most about my home is the memories.
What I value most about memories is the connection to my childhood.
What I value most about my childhood is its freedom from stress and eagerness to make things.
I need freedom from stress, and I love inventing things.
 
What I value most about creating software is giving people powers they never had before.
I love pointing people to excellent tools (whether or not built by myself).
 
What I value most about my spiritual life is the layer of meaning it adds to life.
I need to see the meaning in life.
 
 

2 Comments:

At 4/21/2006 11:23 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was great to catch your blog, and see how you are using optimal thinking. This exercise in Rosalene Glickman's book helped me to figure out what was most meaningful in my life. Optimal Thinking is an excellent book. I hope to become a certified optimal thinking trainer in the future.

 
At 4/21/2006 11:27 p.m., Blogger Jonathan said...

Hi Janice - awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home